Even though we are all different in terms of gifts and talents, unfortunately not all of us are well aware of what our gifts are. It is also true that most of us know what our strengths are, but they do not know how to maximize them.
We also do not know how to use them both for our own benefit and for the benefits of others. One of the main reasons why people do not maximize on their God given talents is the failure to discover them. Many young people have the problem of identifying who they really are and what they are in this planet.
There are several questions that you can ask yourself during self-discovery. These questions are:
- Do you still love doing the activities you were doing as a child?
- If you so happen to write a book, what subject would you write on?
- What area or aspect in life you feel you can comfortably help people in?
- What does your close associates, friends or even relatives say about you?
- What is your happiest memory?
Search the memory within you and try remembering a certain day that you felt truly happy.
All these questions will lead to the discovery of the REAL you.
At the end of the day, you will have personal satisfaction of the direction or path that your life is ought to take.
You will feel motivated and inspired. You will also be more confident about yourself and you can handle anything that comes your way with ease.
Smiles and Hugs