I am glad to accept another award, given to me by a very sweet, sensitive and romantic gentleman Siddhartha, who has a lovely and powerful website.
I recommend you check it out here.
The instructions for accepting the Liebster are:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and insert the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided to you, share a little bit about yourself.
- Develop a new set of questions for your nominations to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
So… here are her questions and my answers:
What is your long term goal ?
My long term goal is to become more patient, wiser and enlighten. To be able to contact my inner guide and live by the Universal laws without making lifetime mistakes.
What is your short term goal?
My short term goal is to lose some extra pound and be more fit and energetic. Also to become more flexible at yoga.
Which is your favourite Hollywood movie?
I like the movie “Gone with the wind” It is a historical romance film adapted from Margaret Mitchell’s 1936 novel of the same name. I like the book and the movie they are inspiring.
Who is your favourite Indian Author?
Unfortunately I have not read any Indian literature, but it is on my to do list definitely. So far I can tell that my favorite actor is Hrithik Roshan.
Money according to you is ?
A flow which comes and goes constantly , and should not be piled up and stored on one place.
City in which you are presently residing in and one good thing about it?
I am living in New York at the moment. I like the people gathered from all over the world, I like the different and delicious cosines and I really enjoyed the hot summer.
If one morning you get up and find out that one of your uncles in some God forsaken place died left you a million dollars what will you do with it?
I will help family and friends in need and what is left I double, so I can help again.
Which is your favorite holiday destination ?
I really enjoyed Thailand and the people. They are so honest and kind.
Who is your favorite blogger on wordpress?
I don’t have a favorite. All of the bloggers are unique in their own way. From each one of them I can learn something new every day. They inspire me and motivate me when I feel lonely and sad.
Where do you see yourself as a writer / blogger 5 years from now
I see myself more professional in writing. I hope my articles become more interesting and very well said, compared to those from the beginning.
Here are my questions.
- How long can you spend without your mobile phone?
- If you could change one thing form your past, what would it be?
- What are the three thing you love about yourself?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- What gift you wish to receive for your birthday?
- When you feel sad and depressed what do you do to boost your positive energy and be happy again?
- Which book you are reading at the moment?
- What is the goal that you have achieved and you are most proud of?
- Do you believe in miracles?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
And the award goes to:
Those people are just a small part of the great wordpress family. They writings are worth reading. Enjoy.
Smiles and hugs