The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who are positive, inspiring, and creative.
I am flattered to have been thought of for the Sunshine Blogger’s award from Siddhartha Dua and his kind words:
“Grace and beauty personified. She is born to receive awards.”
Dear Siddhartha here are my answers to your questions:
What brings you to blogging?
The things that brought me to blogging are: love, compassion and desire to spread the word I believe is the truth.
Who is the most important person in your life?
My family is important. But my closest soul of them all is my twin sister. we have a deep connection that no one understands. Only twins know the secret.
What are your fitness goals and how you plan to achieve them?
My fitness goals is to lose pounds and get back to my normal shape. I will achieve it by changing my regime by getting up early and going to the gym before work. And of course cutting down the calorie intake by 1200 per day.
Money according to you is?
A flow which circles all the time.
Will you invest in stocks or FDs?
I would as soon as I read more about it and gain some knowledge.
If you had millions of dollars would you still be working in the same organization that you are presently working.
I probably would cause I really like the people I work with and the environment. They are positive and hones which I appreciate the most.
Have you ever been depressed in life?
Yes I have. It was 10 years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday.
Do you think there a stigma attached in going to a psychiatrist?
I have never been to psychiatrist so I do not have an opinion.
Have you ever suffered from insomnia, if yes what you did about it?
Yes I have. I did not try anything. I was healed and back on track the moment I eliminated the stress.
My nominations are:
My questions for fellow bloggers are:
- Which country you would like to visit on vacation?
- Do you like ice cream and which flavor?
- If you could go back in time what would you say to yourself?
- What kind of message you want to give to the future generation?
- If you have the chance to meet a famous person who would it be?
- What is your muse for writing posts in you blog?
- What is your inspiration during hard times?
- Which is you favorite author the one who inspired you the most?
- What are you grateful for?
- What is the purpose of our civilization? Why were we humans born in this World?
Smiles and Hugs