The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who are positive, inspiring, and creative.
I am flattered to have been thought of for the Sunshine Blogger’s award from The Happiness Hunt and her kind words:
” I’ve chosen because I genuinely love reading anything they’ve written. It’s like when your favorite author has a new book out, you just have to go buy it! Their blog posts always either make me feel happy, or speak to me when I’m not so happy. “
The blog was created by a very intelligent and smart lady who struggles with issues such as anxiety and low mood. So, she started writing in order to “push past the negativity and move forward to brighter, more optimistic days” Such a clever and wise way to overcome her issues. Congratulations to her.
You can visit her lovely and inspiring website here.
So, the rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to them.
- Answer the eleven questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 new and different questions for them to answer.
- List the rules.
- Include the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo in your post somewhere.
My Sunshine Blogger Q&A:
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
The best thing that happened to me this year is relocating to New York City and starting leaving the Dream (or at least, I hope).
- Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
I would love to have coffee with Eckhart Tolle. He is one of the writers who inspires me. So, I wish I could discuss some of his books over a cup of coffee.
- Who should everyone follow right now?
Each person has to follow their heart first. Deep down inside us lie all the answers. It is a matter of time, practice and humility to contact this power within us. First we should follow the inner guide, the sixth sense or however you call it.
- What book are you reading right now?
Right now I am reading “Chicken soup for the soul” – by Lack Canfield and “Stillness Speaks”- by Eckhart Tolle
- Why do you like blogging?
I like blogging because I am excited about the chance that today’s technology offers – for all the people around the world to connect so easily, which is a big deal when you think of the technology only 30 years ago that was impossible.
I like blogging because I have the chance to meet people sharing the same ideas as mine. Talented people who write from their hearts and inspire me. I am grateful for this.
- What’s your favorite tear-jerker movie?
I like the classic movie “Gone with the wind”. It is a historical romance film adapted from Margaret Mitchell’s 1936 novel of the same name. I like the book and the movie they are inspiring.
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
I went paragliding in the surroundings of Johannesburg, South Africa and I ate crocodile ( it was not delicious at all).
- What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
I am most proud of graduating for both Bachelors and Masters degrees, while working at a full time job and taking all my final exams with excellent marks.
- If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
I would go to Tibet. The land and the mystery stories about the hidden city of Shambala inspire me.
- What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
What costume to wear on Halloween cause it is the first Halloween of my entire life…
- Describe your perfect partner in 3 words.
Loving; Caring; Honest;
My questions to you are:
- What is your dream job?
- How long can you spend without your mobile phone?
- If you could change one thing form your past, what would it be?
- What are the three thing you love about yourself?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- What gift you wish to receive for your birthday?
- When you feel sad and depressed what do you do to boost your positive energy and be happy again?
- What are some of your 2018 goals?
- What is a goal that you have achieved?
- If you won one million from the lottery what would you do?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
I am a bit sad because there are more than 11 blogger I would like to nominate. All of them are extremely talented and you should check out their blogs. So, here are some of the nominees.
Enjoy your day!
Smiles and Hugs to All